Monday, March 16, 2009

Joanne's Kitchen presents .....


JOANNE TEH


I started baking, step by step from scraps, about six years ago. Not a kitchen person, I acquired baking information & skills from surfing the internet. One carrot cake recipe from my Aunty Aileen Ng, is all that was needed, to spark off the change that was initially considered 'a chore' into 'a passion' that slowly creep into my heart, upon seeing the smiles & satisfaction on the faces of those who tasted my cakes. From then on, I strive to perfect each bake, trying out other types of cakes - chocolate, butter, sugi, cheese, brandy fruitcake, even brownies & apple pie ... and the list goes on ... I take seriously & attentively all the feedbacks to me .... regarding the texture, ingredients used, the need to reduce the sugar and the spices, to add more baking powder, cake - not moist enough, etc., etc. etc .....

So, through this blog, I will also present my cakes in the forth the coming posts...

For any further inquiries, please send an e-mail to :
~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment